5.27.2010

i just crush a lot....

and what i appreciated the most was the full moon..

the illumination beautified my loves face..
as the shadows contrasted, and symbolized his yang
captivating me but also reticent
he shared everything he was..

..without saying one word.

perfect conclusion to a crystal clear night.

my yin yearns for him
although opposites were meant to attract..
i can't help but love this carbon copy of me

escapades that allowed my heart to escape...
the past has exhibited the darkest of days.
while my present has proved the future will encase;

.. nights of purity
and afternoons of bliss
evenings filled with serenity
ending with the perfect midnight kiss.

sunshine.
you began my day by complimenting it.

appreciative of my beauty
when the rheum has yet to be removed.
morning glory you are..

but what i remember most.. is the full moon.
full eclipse of my day with you

No comments:

Post a Comment