6.02.2009

g0 Slow...

I can picture it rather clear…
the bed stripped before I
clothing and sheets thrown to the sideline
you promised me the perfect ride ..

you enter with high manner
accepting your invitation .. you proceed
initially you take your time
but as I consent
the tempo alters …
you’ve never held me this way before

in sync .. as our hips kiss
my ankles and heels hug you
holding on tight so you don’t lose me ..
as your body pulses to mine
my nails create maps along your spine

even if requested ..
I couldn’t break this hold
we’ve been at this quite a while
this has yet to get old
your grasp is getting tighter
my eyes rolled

my head is beginning to feel lighter and lighter…

My mind is a blank canvas
and right now you’re painting the perfect picture
an artist you are…
you sculpt my body to echo yours

Intricately....


you entice me

No comments:

Post a Comment