4.21.2009

mlitemsat ..

new new shxt .. [started 3.12, finished 4.21]

a sight for soar eyes..
youll always be considered top prize
the attraction is mutual ..

this love is so unusual ..


your body is a reflection of mine
inversive .. but as we connect
we're perfectly aligned ..
have i told you already ?

youre a sight for soar eyes
but just as everything else ..
our project may never be complete
by our lust we are defeated.

" i was a hustla and a playa [boy] "
but this occured post our introduction
in concordance w. my body
you've shaped my person ..

mission aborted
this never ending brigade
.. sadly shouldnt have started

my poor eyes
oh so soar, correlated w. my smile
not sure if ive opened a previously sealed jar
sips ever so often ..

maybe one more time will quench my thirst ..

No comments:

Post a Comment